Recruitments for Ad-Hoc Appointments Through Centralized Online Portal – after lifting of Ban in Specialized Healthcare & Medical education Department
Reference the subjected to inform II Heads of Medical Institutions that after lifting of ban on Adhoc recruitment by the Competent authority / Chief Minister Punjab, the process of recruitment on Ad-hoc basis will be carried out through an online centralized portal for the posts of initial recruitment of General Cadre, Specialist Cadre, Teaching Cadre and Dental Cadre doctors as well as Nursing Cadre in the best public interest.
In this regard, it is intimated that the recruitment process for Adhoc appointments will now be initiated through a centralized online portal to ensure fairness and transparency of the recruitment process in accordance with the provisions of the Recruitment Policy 2022. Respective heads of institutions shall forward their requests for filling up posts on Adhoc basis as per their actual need/ work load. After due approval of the SHC & ME Department and requisite advertisements in the print media, the applicants will have to submit their applications online
through a central portal for which separate details will be circulated shortly. Further , are previous permissions for Adhoc appointments shall be treated as cancelled/ withdrawn and fresh process shall be adopted after approval of this department. Similarly, all requests for Adhoc appointments already forwarded to SCH & ME Department shall be treated as cancelled/ withdrawn except those wherein the process has already attained finality.
- Foregoing in view, it is requested that all Heads of Institutions working under administrative control of SHC & MED may submit fresh cases seeking approval to advertise vacancies for Adhoc appointments after ascertaining their respective need / work load. The details regarding online portal shall be shared separately. Further, recruitment process shall be carried out in accordance with provisions of Recruitment Policy 2022 with prior approval of SHC & Department.
Recruitments for Ad-HOC Appointments Through Centralized Online Portal
This Letter was sent to:
All the Vice Chancellors of Medical Universities of Punjab.
- API the Principals of Medical Colleges of Punjab.
- All the Head of Institutions/Executive Directors/ Deans/ Project Director of the Teaching Hospitals of Punjab.
- All the Medical Superintendents of the Teaching Hospitals of Punjab.
- The Director Blood Transfusion Services, Lahore
- The Director General (Nursing) Punjab, Lahore, She is directed to direct to all Nursing Colleges / Schools / Public Health Nursing Schools ensured the implementations of the directions.
- The Surgeon Medico legal Punjab
- The Managing Director, Punjab Health Foundation, Lahore
- The CEO, Punjab Healthcare Commission, Lahore.
- The Medical Superintendent, Cardiac Center, Quaid-e-Azam Medical College, Bahawalpur
- The Executive Director, Jinnah Burn Reconstructive Surgery Center, Allama lqbal Medical college, Lahore / Jinnah Hospital, Lahore
- The Head of Burn Center / Chairman Plastic Surgery, Pak Italian Burn Centre, Nishter Medical University, Multan
- The Director, Internal Audit Wing, SHC & ME Department.
- The Secretary, Blood Transfusion Authority, Lahore
- The Controller Nursing Examination Board, Lahore
- The Secretary, Punjab Medical Faculty, Lahore
- The Secretary, Punjab Pharmacy Council, Lahore.
- All Section Officers of SEC & ME Department.