UET Medical Jobs – University of Engineering & Technology – Applications are invited from dynamic, dedicated, and competent professionals (Male/Female) from the Nationals of Pakistan domiciled in the Province of Punjab for the appointments against the following posts in the University on the prescribed form available at the University Official Website., – MediUpdates Post. The requisite qualification and experience are given below for UET Medical Jobs
Chief Medical Officer
M.B.B.S. or equivalent from a university recognized by Higher Education Commission of Pakistan Medical and Dental Council with twelve years professional experience in BPS-17 or above in Hospitals of Government, semi-Government, corporate, or Government Autonomous bodies.
Master’s degree in any relevant discipline from a University recognized by Higher Education Commission or institution and six years teaching or administrative or professional experience in a University recognized by Higher Education Commission postgraduate institution in BS-17 or above or any equivalent position in Government, Semi-Government, Corporate or Government Autonomous Bodies
Master’s degree or BSc Engineering from a University recognized by Higher Education Commission with six years administrative or professional experience in BPS-17 or any equivalent position in a University recognized by Higher Education 25-35 Commission, post-graduate, institution Government or Semi-Government, Corporate of Government Autonomous Bodies.
Master’s degree or BSc Engineering from a University recognized by Higher Education Commission and have proficient knowledge of Computer
M.B.B.S. or equivalent from a university recognized by Higher Education Commission Pakistan Medical and Dental Council and with one-year house job experience in (BPS-17) (Contract) I hospitals of Government, semi-Government, corporate or Government Autonomous
Pakistan Medical Commission registered MBBS with Diploma/MDIFCPS/MCPS in Psychiatry
- Applications duly complete in all respect, along with application fee (non-refundable) Rs. 2000- for BPS-18 & 19, Rs.15001for BPS-17 in the favor of the Treasurer, UET Taxila in the form of Bank Draft Bank Challan must be submitted in the R&I Cell of UET Taxila on or before June 30, 2021 (Wednesday).
- Eligible candidates should submit their application forms along with attested copies of educational testimonials fie Degrees/Certificates, Transcript. DMC) &! Experience certificates from Government Semi-Government’ Autonomous Bodies), copy of CNIC, one recent photograph, valid registration card of P&C in the relevant field of engineering (Prefa) (only applicable for degrees in engineering disciplines).
- Only those qualification & experience etc. will be considered if a valid documentary proof is attached up to the last date of advertisement
- In-service candidates must apply through the proper channel. They also submit a No Objection Certificate from their concerned departments, organizations along with their applications.
- Age relaxation will be considered in light of the Government’s University rules on a case-to-case basis.
- Only shortlisted candidates who meet the criteria will be called for tests, interviews.
- The candidate applying for more than one post are required to submit a separate application along with the original bank receipt for each post.
- In case of any educational document or any other document provided by the applicants is found incorrectly fake at any stage, the candidate will be disqualified immediately.
- Incomplete applications and those received after the due date shall be rejected without information to the applicant.
- The University reserves the right to decrease or increase the number of posts as per requirement without assigning any reason
- For contract position, the initial contract will be offered for the period of 03 years which is extendible on satisfactory performance.
- For regular positions, the period of probation will be extendible to 03 years.
- The written test will be conducted for the positions in BPS-17 & 18.
- The application fee is not required for the position at serial No. 6.
- The quota for Minorities, Disabled Persons, and Women will be applicable as per rules.